Our true multi-omic spatial solution, the RC2 Benchtop is a turnkey instrument for research laboratories and hospitals that want truly sub-cellular information in situ. RC2 is fully automated with unparalleled capacity for data collection.
- Touchscreen interface to allow easy for experiment set up
- RFID tracking of consumables and samples
- Run up to four samples at a time to maximize throughput
Kits with panels up to 1024 gene targets.
- Sensitivity to single-nucleotide variants
- Tens of thousands of cells in situ
- Any FFPE or Fresh Frozen Tissue
Turn-key sequencing kits.
- Every cell in the sample
- Down to 250nm resolution
- An entire sample up to 10x20mm
Visualize and analyze your spatial data.
- Simple navigation through complex target and structure
- Expression Analysis
- Annotate and compare regions of interest
Join Our Select Release Program!
“Our Select Release Program (SRP) serves as the foundation for researchers to develop new therapeutics and treatments to ultimately improve patient care.”
~Richard Terry, CEO, CTO, and Founder, ReadCoor
Join our Select Release Program to gain access to our fully integrated true multi-omic spatial sequencing platform. It is now available for use with initial applications focusing on immuno-oncology, neuroscience, and infectious disease, as well as a custom offering.
The RC2 platform is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.