Reveal the true spatial dimensions of the tumor microenvironment to accelerate your research and discovery
The tumor microenvironment and immune response interplay are a significant factor in cancer evolution and clinical outcomes. Leveraging immuno-oncology (IO) therapies have yielded remarkable patient outcomes when effective.
However, only about 25% of patients experience benefits from IO therapies due to the disease’s heterogeneity and limited understanding of the intricate sub-cellular exchange between tumors and immune cells.
Our Immuno-Oncology Sample Preparation Kit (Prep Kit-IO) is a powerful, highly multiplexed assay that delivers true insights into complex interactions across entire tumor samples to enhance your research. It localizes tens to thousands of molecular targets to answer essential questions, such as the location of T-cells in the context of the tumor, patterns of immune signaling, and how cancer cells are evading the immune system.
The unmatched multi-omic data and high-resolution 3D imaging we provide could help you form the basis of new prognostic and diagnostic panels to increase the efficacy of IO treatments and introduce many opportunities for meaningful research and clinical insights.
Now You Can
- Eliminate the need to allocate precious tumor samples between anatomical and molecular pathology assays.
- Identify biomarkers, driver mutations, copy number variations, and cancer-specific gene expression levels at a single-molecule resolution to address the heterogeneity within a tumor.
- Locate and reveal genotypic and phenotypic differences between cell types across a tissue sample that respond differently to treatment, overcoming current limitations of in situ methods.
- Look beyond simple morphology and traditional histopathology biomarkers to reveal the complex tumor microenvironment with high-resolution spatial sequencing.
Key Features of Prep Kit-IO
This molecular assay is beneficial for an extensive range of experimental designs, from therapeutic discovery and development to pathology research studies.
- Sequence up to 250 genes
- Target all molecules and therapeutics in the same tissue sample
- Flexible sample types for FFPE, Fresh Frozen, Fixed Frozen
- Fully integrated for streamlined workflow
- Reliable results
With this powerful Platform in your lab, you can access rich spatial data from sample to visualization in one comprehensive workflow. It also enables simplified tracking and automated turnaround.
A comprehensive, single streamlined workflow for Your Lab
Our highly streamlined workflow makes it easy for you to get started with your existing research team.
Explore our Platform Products
Access sub-cellular information in situ
- Touchscreen interface for easy experiment set up
- RFID tracking of consumables and samples
- Run up to four samples at a time to maximize throughput
Sequence up to four samples per run
- Every cell in the sample
- Down to 300nm resolution
- An entire sample up to 10x20mm
Kits with panels up to 1024 gene targets
- Target tens to thousands of cells in situ
- Any FFPE, Fresh Frozen, Fixed Frozen tissue
- Sensitivity to single-nucleotide variants
Analyze and visualize your spatial data at high-resolution in 3D
- Easy navigation through complex targets and structures
- Expression analysis
- Annotate and compare regions of interest