Our initial infectious disease assay kit is designed to advance our understanding of HIV biology. This approach has the potential to provide insights into many aspects of HIV’s lifecycle and ultimately inform better treatment options towards eradicating this disease.
Additional infectious disease kits will be offered in the future and customers will also be able to create custom applications.
Turnkey benchtop instrument to capture sub-cellular information in situ.
- Learn more at AGBT 2020!
Turn-key sequencing kits.
- Every cell in the sample
- Down to 250nm resolution
- An entire sample up to 10x20mm
Kits with panels up to 1024 gene targets.
- Sensitivity to single-nucleotide variants
- Tens of thousands of cells in situ
- Any FFPE or Fresh Frozen Tissue
Visualize and analyze your spatial data.
- Simple navigation through complex target and structure
- Expression analysis
- Annotate and compare regions of interest