As ReadCoor’s assays share underlying 3D matrix technology, tissue kits provide the common reagents, consumables, and accessories required for sample processing.
Molecular assays are designed to be modular, offering the ability to combine RNA, DNA, and DNA-barcoded antibody FISSEQ methods into a single sample processing workflow. The sample preparation protocols can be easily executed by scientists and technicians with experience in NGS or IHC, or with minimal training otherwise.
- Kits with panels up to 250 gene targets.
- Sensitivity to single-nucleotide variants
- Tens of thousands of cells in situ
- Any FFPE or Fresh Frozen Tissue
Turnkey benchtop instrument to capture sub-cellular information in situ.
- Touchscreen interface to allow for easy experiment set up
- RFID tracking of consumables and samples
- Run up to four samples at a time to maximize throughput
Turn-key sequencing kits.
- Every cell in the sample
- Down to 250nm resolution
- An entire sample up to 10x20mm
Visualize, analyze, and download your spatial data.
- Simple navigation through complex target and structure
- Expression analysis
- Annotate and compare regions of interest