ReadCoor is pioneering bioinformatic tools for spatial multi-omics. The ability to generate data with RNA, DNA, proteins, and therapeutics, and morphology within a single 3D volume is unprecedented, and it requires new and novel tools to visualize and analyze.
We developed proprietary cloudware to view the data as a volume, with the ability to turn off and on molecules and morphology features, pan and zoom, and select-regions of interest.
- Simple navigation through complex target and structure
- Expression Analysis
- Annotate and compare regions of interest
Kits with panels up to 1024 gene targets.
- Sensitivity to single-nucleotide variants
- Tens of thousands of cells in situ
- Any FFPE or Fresh Frozen Tissue
Turn-key sequencing kits.
- Every cell in the sample
- Down to 300nm resolution
- An entire sample up to 10x20mm
Turnkey benchtop instrument to capture sub-cellular information in situ.
- Touchscreen interface to allow for easy experiment set up
- RFID tracking of consumables and samples
- Run up to four samples at a time to maximize throughput