Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our startup in the life sciences area.
In this ground floor role, you will collaborate with the management team to define marketing strategies and processes. Write and place press releases to implement media and communications strategy. Utilize strong written and presentation skills to effectively communicate technical concepts to target audiences with various levels of technical knowledge.
In this hands-on role, you will: implement communication strategy by interacting with various teams within the company, and generate technical marketing materials by working closely with scientific and engineering team members. Specific programs will include message development, branding, interactive/social media, public relations, website content management, collateral development, and events and tradeshows.
• Develop product messaging that differentiates ReadCoor in the market
• Develop messaging and branding messages appropriate for all ReadCoor audiences, from scientist to candidate
• Update and maintain our website and social media presence
• Maintain marketing activity calendar
• Draft and disseminate press releases
• Collaborate to develop presentations to effectively communicate technical and executive messaging
• Organize event activities and logistics
• Generate and maintain company graphics and imagery
• BS degree in Marketing, Communications or Life Sciences, MS a plus
• Minimum 3 years of progressive marketing experience in the life sciences industry
• Above average computer graphics skills: Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.
• Demonstrated creative thinking skills with proven track record of communication programs and campaigns
• A portfolio of examples demonstrating writing and creative capabilities across a variety of marketing media: web content, brochures, press releases, etc.
• Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills with ability to respond to changes in process, responsibility, or assignment quickly without losing sight of the overall goals
• Demonstrated record of achievement, adept at managing multiple projects and providing high quality customer service
• Ability to work collaboratively with various teams to achieve organizational goals
• Detailed knowledge and effective use of digital media and social media venues
ReadCoor has introduced and is leading the next generation of “omics” by delivering the first panomic spatial sequencing platform to a global audience of researchers, clinicians, pharma, diagnostics companies, and ultimately patients. This is made possible with a fundamental new technology called FISSEQ which simultaneously enables integration of high throughput sequencing, morphometric analysis, cellular location and three-dimensional spatial imaging. This uniquely powerful tool is the first and only implementation of “In-situ Sequencing” and will revolutionize the next phase in understanding the transcriptome, introducing vast new opportunities for important and meaningful clinical insight. ReadCoor will fulfill the mission with a comprehensive set of high quality services, systems and actionable information provided to research and healthcare communities worldwide.
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Readcoor, Inc. is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
All applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Our office is located in Medford, MA until spring 2017 when we will relocate to Memorial Drive in Cambridge.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference the job title in your reply.
Note to Employment Agencies: The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited. Thank you!